Overview – How To Use Terraform To Automate Your Infrastructure
Terraform has gained a lot in popularity lately and is the tool you need to master if you are or about to get into a Ops / DevOps role. You typically use a technology like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet to automate the provisioning of software. Terraform starts from the same principle, infrastructure as code, but focusses on the automation of the infrastructure itself. Your whole Cloud infrastructure (instances, volumes, networking, IPs) can be described in terraform.
In this course you’ll learn how to use terraform to automate your infrastructure. I will first show you the basics of terraform and will then explain how to automate infrastructure on AWS using terraform. You can open an AWS account for free to do the labs. I also provide a lot of code examples which you can immediately use to automate your own infrastructure.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is great if you’re in an Ops or DevOps position and you want to learn about automation using terraform
What Will I Learn?
- Understand, use and apply terraform
- Know when to use different features
- Use terraform with AWS
- Use terraform with Packer to create custom images
- Be able to apply DevOps techniques using terraform
30 Days Money Back Guarantee