Overview – Social Media Marketing Certification Online
The importance of social media marketing for businesses and organizations is no longer questioned. It has become a worldwide trend in which helps businesses and organizations connect with their customers online.
Alison’s free, online social media courses cover the concepts and application of social media marketing and will equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy while offering you social media certification.
Social media marketing course topics include the use of email marketing, affiliate marketing, using social media tools such as Twitter, podcasting, and blogging, and how to use Facebook to create a business page and get it noticed by current and potential customers.
This free online course will be of interest to people who wish to learn more about social media marketing or to advance their career prospects in the social media marketing arena while obtaining social media certification.
Upon completion of this course you will understand:
- Facebook, Twitter, blogging and podcasting;
- Images, file sizes, how the web works and downloading files to a website;
- How to use autoresponders to automatically answer emails;
- Create confirmation emails, upload a thank you page, download pages and create your first message in AWebar;
- Understand affiliate marketing and different methods that can help increase website traffic.